ch-scene - UAD-1 owners

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <chscene AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: UAD-1 owners
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:06:59 -0400

i'm wondering if any triangle UAD-1 owners might want to rent a spare card, or ideally pool their cards when they're not using them. i'm trying to mix a record at home, and i'm realizing i could totally use an extra card for a couple of weeks of mixing, and i could go without my card for a few weeks easily to return the favour.

usually, you can just plug the second card into an open slot, reboot and there it is. at least that's how it's been on my mac G4.

email me if you're interested in such an exchange.

dB

  • UAD-1 owners, Bryk, 10/13/2007