ch-scene - I need tiny web site pages.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philip.ayers AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: I need tiny web site pages.
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 02:07:43 -0700

I know it's off topic. BUT. I thought smeone on here might know the
answer to this question and I answered another so looking for a good
turn here...and yes.. i do like 4 Brian Adams' songs a lot. The rest I
can live without..but who counting??
here she goes....I need to print out around 60 pages from a web site
in small scale...400 pixels wide by ever how long the page is in
proportion. I can use the Mac OSX Grab program but that doen't
capture the entire page..only whats on the screen..when the page is
like 1200 or 2000 pixel long...not a good option..pasting. Does anyone
know away that I can capture and save ..in the quickest way possible
web pages?? I then want save, display, and most important, print them
in color thumbnail sizes? The entire site is mostly html, text +
jpegs.
Thanks.