ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of August 24, 2007

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Rawls nospam" <rawlsnospam AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of August 24, 2007
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:27:06 -0500

and if
> Double Negative actually show up & play, it'll be about the best damn
> hardcore you're going to see all year.

Double Negative has always shown up when I've gone to see them...in
Raleigh and once in Durham. I think they were mistakingly booked another
time in Durham, that may be the "no show" you're referring to. They showed
up in Florida last month, and plan to tour the Rust Belt in September.
xNCxHCx

Rawls