ch-scene - 506 Music Trivia - This Sunday Night

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 506 Music Trivia - This Sunday Night
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 10:20:00 -0700

This was my original intent, before getting caught up in the other
threads, but we'll be hosting music trivia again at 506 this Sunday.

Word has it that Team Sparks with be lacking John Wurster, so maybe we
could have a new face in the winners photo!

Doors at 7:30, game at 8:00. $3 Carolina Brewery Draft.

Hope to see you there.

glenn

ps: oh yeah, and another plug for the last minute John Dzubak going
away party on Monday (since the original got spammed down the list!)