ch-scene - Re: A BAND OF ONE

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kevin maxwell farmer <fakirmevern-amch AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: A BAND OF ONE
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 20:16:42 -0400

Doug Sutton wrote:

Next question: Is THIS one a joke?

Hello i am looking to play with a band of musicians naked/
just to take the edge off a little/ I heard its a tool that has been used
in some instances to hold up the drive and loosen the environment.
I also write pagan erotica on the side so it helps for good stories ya know.
Oh what music do I like welllll/ Now I am kinda into minimalism now or really just
any surreal shit. Oh yeah I dig sun ra and also KLF.

That one is obviously Chris Rossi and obviously *not* a joke.