ch-scene - Re: A BAND OF ONE

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: A BAND OF ONE
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:35:02 -0400

That has to be a joke. It is pretty funny!

chris

Erich Peace wrote:
Check out this knobs posting from criags list.

----------------

I am a 26 year old singer songwriter who has recently located from LA (Where
everybody is cool). I have been in a few bands out west, but I haven't had
much luck finding people who will do exactlty what I want them to. Ideal
people would be people with pro attitude and pro gear....and good looks as
well. I have certain requirments for looks...for example, If you are 5'9" or
less, you must weigh no more than 180 lbs. And I dont want anybody taller
than 5'11, because I am 6' tall and I dont want anybody taller than me
making me look short on stage. I own a full PA system, but I refuse to carry
heavy equipment such as PA speakers and amps because it really makes me feel
like I am doing manual labor. I know this might sound un fair, but I have
gear, connections, great songs and rich parents who will finance the
project, so I think its reasonable to ask the other band mates to do the
grunt work. If you are ready to make it, ditch the losers that you play with
now and join me. I need a drummer, guitarist, bassist, and maybe keyboard
player too. The sound I'm going for is like a death cab/panic at the disco
kind of thing. Hit me up. -Tyler
Location: RDU