ch-scene - Fighting Poseidon seeks new 2nd Guitar player

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Eric Mann" <trilamdabooking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fighting Poseidon seeks new 2nd Guitar player
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:53:20 -0400

2nd Guitar Player needed for "Fighting Poseidon" - melodic indie/punk band.
(Ex-members of Kudzu Wish and Alli with an I, current member of Colossus)
Looking for Permanent 2nd Guitar Player. Think: Cursive, Hot water
music, Quicksand, Jawbox, Hot Snakes. We practice around 3 times a
month in Raleigh and Chapel Hill.
We have some demos recorded but also working on new material:
http://www.myspace.com/fightingposeidon

gear and rig needed and backing vocals a big plus!

get in touch here - trilamdabooking AT gmail.com

--
Trilamda Booking.
http://www.myspace.com/trilamdabooking

  • Fighting Poseidon seeks new 2nd Guitar player, Eric Mann, 08/02/2007