ch-scene - pitch LIVE (7-20-07) feat Owen Beckmann, Mathew Curran, Bart Cusick, Brendan Palmer & DJ GD

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Omegan Cowboy <omegancowboy AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org, ncmediaarts AT lists.ibiblio.org, orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: pitch LIVE (7-20-07) feat Owen Beckmann, Mathew Curran, Bart Cusick, Brendan Palmer & DJ GD
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 04:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

So many artists, so little time...what can you do?

THIS FRIDAY...pitch opens its doors to 4 local artist ready to show off their
talents....Rumors of t-shirts made to order & live tagging are all around!
Kizimo & GD will be around to do their thing as well!

DONT MISS OUT!

Friday July 20th, 7pm until

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?