ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of June 15, 2007

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of June 15, 2007
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:58:36 -0400 (EDT)

Whoops, sorry, the schedule must have changed in the past week. In this case as in all others, I'd assume that the venue website is correct. Welcome to rock-n-roll!

JGE wrote:
So, anybody know if Dexter is REALLY playing at the Cave tonite ?

I have a nephew coming to town who is a huge White Stripes fan and
is psyched to see Dexter. BUT, the Cave schedule has something
called "Americans in France" listed. His website ain't there.

Saturday, June 16
Dexter Romweber (http://www.dexterromweber.com)
The Cave, Chapel Hill