ch-scene - Re: Lefsetz Letter - When the CD Dies

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jeremy Blair" <jerblar AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Lefsetz Letter - When the CD Dies
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 13:45:28 -0400

yeah, there is a good enough reason right there, mp3's suck.

On 5/30/07, AT markduncanDOTnet"@clark.newsguy.com mark AT
markduncanDOTnet<"mark> wrote:

coolfishing AT gmail.com wrote:

> The disc is dying, are you prepared?

As a musician and music fan (consumer), if new artists don't produce a
CD, I will not support them as I do not like mp3 sound quality (even at
the higher resolutions).

Give me wav encoded CDs or nothing at all.