ch-scene - Lud recording from Fuse shows

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kmr <rossreport AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Lud recording from Fuse shows
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 09:29:46 -0700

http://www.ludland.com/ilud/?p=62
New song we wrote last month and goofed around with during the recent
series at Fuse.

>From the post on iLud:

This is a song Lee, Bryon, Tony and I wrote together and are started
playing live with the Fuse shows. It's got that Low Rider feel. It is
fun as hell to play.

Still messing with the melody a bit as you may note. The lyrics, which
are shouted randomly in Spanglish are something to the effect that we
are a band full of gringo-slacker types.

Here's the link again
http://www.ludland.com/ilud/?p=62

  • Lud recording from Fuse shows, kmr, 06/03/2007