ch-scene - New Bull City Album - Guns & Butter

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jim.brantley AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: New Bull City Album - Guns & Butter
  • Date: 10 May 2007 15:37:15 -0700

Hello AMCH!

Long time lurker Jim Brantley here. This week my band Bull City
released a new album. It's called "Guns & Butter" and we are quite
excited about it! You can hear the entire album and get more details
about it on our website http://www.bullcitytheband.com. You can also
buy the CD (and cool t-shirts) on our website, if you're so inclined.

We're also very excited that the album is being released on Urban Myth
Records (http://www.umrecs.com/) - we're in esteemed company over
there, and we're quite proud to be associated with them.

We are having two CD release parties to celebrate the release of "Guns
& Butter" - details on both are below. Please have a listen to the
record, and pretty please come to one (or both!) of the release
parties to celebrate with us if you can!

Thanks,
Jim Brantley and Bull City
http://www.bullcitytheband.com

Saturday, May 12 @ 9:00 PM
in Chapel Hill, NC at Blend (http://www.blendchapelhill.com/)
9:30 PM - Juan Huevos (http://www.myspace.com/juanhuevos)
10:15 PM - Joe Romeo and the Orange County Volunteers (http://
www.reverbnation.com/joeromeo)
11:00 PM - BULL CITY! (http://www.bullcitytheband.com)

Friday, May 18 @ 8:00 PM
in Durham, NC at 305 South (http://www.305southdurham.com/)
8:30 PM - Django Haskins (http://www.djangohaskins.com/)
9:30 PM - The Sammies (http://www.the-sammies.com/)
10:30 PM - BULL CITY! (http://www.bullcitytheband.com)

P.S. The CD can also be found at Chaz's Bull City Records in Durham
(http://www.myspace.com/bullcityrecords), Schoolkids Records in
Raleigh and Chapel Hill (http://www.schoolkidsrecords.com/), and at CD
Alley in Chapel Hill (http://www.cdalleychapelhill.com/). Within a
couple of weeks it will also be available on iTunes and other online
music stores.

  • New Bull City Album - Guns & Butter, jim . brantley, 05/10/2007