ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of May 4, 2007

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of May 4, 2007
  • Date: 5 May 2007 07:24:35 -0700

>>>I will freely admit, I had a huge emotional upwelling when I saw the
Polyphonic Spree. This was before the 2nd, less-excellent album came
out, and I kinda stopped paying attention at that point.

Yes, that show was amazing! I walked in as the biggest sceptic and
walked out with a new CD that I would also fall in love with. With
that said, I also like the second CD (although the covers EP didn't do
as much for me.) Believe the hype...glenn