ch-scene - Just in case anyone on here besides me cares about Alejandro Jodorowsky's films

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "DJ Golf" <djgolf AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Just in case anyone on here besides me cares about Alejandro Jodorowsky's films
  • Date: 9 Apr 2007 05:53:34 -0700

Box set of El Topo, The Holy Mountain, Fando Y Lis, and a "lost" film
coming May 1...

http://www.amazon.com/Films-Alejandro-Jodorowsky/dp/B000NY1E9E

Theater screenings of "Topo" and "Holy Mountain" in a few select
places this month (not here, unfortunately)...

http://www.abkcofilms.com/

I suppose this means the ancient feud between Jodorowsky and ABCKO's
Allen Klein is finally over.

  • Just in case anyone on here besides me cares about Alejandro Jodorowsky's films, DJ Golf, 04/09/2007