ch-scene - Rooster Kings Friday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jedidiah Gant" <unitedinnerstates AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Rooster Kings Friday
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:22:29 -0400

As many of you may know, King's Barcade is closing next weekend and

THEREFORE::::

Friday night may be one of the last multimedia performances at King's
Barcade or at least it will be the last one I participate in at their
current locale.

A Rooster for the Masses will be playing (as will a handful of other
bands and DJs), and I will be projecting video during their performance
relative to the inevitable demise of King's.....

Here Ye, Here Ye!

Don't drop the lime
come one, come all
see King's Barcade one last time
before the Royalty must fall

j++

--
"in the future, everyone will be anonymous for 15 minutes"

Jedidiah Gant

1008 Parker St.
Raleigh, NC 27607
USA

m: 919 413 4633
w: 919 821 2775 Ext: 222

http://www.myspace.com/formotionfilms

http://www.youtube.com/user/formotion

http://www.myspace.com/thewogs

  • Rooster Kings Friday, Jedidiah Gant, 03/28/2007