ch-scene - some shows, this week and next

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: some shows, this week and next
  • Date: 21 Mar 2007 07:45:09 -0700

Regina Hexaphone emerges from Winter hibernation with three shows in
the next week and a half:

Friday, March 23
Broad Street Cafe, Durham (www.broadstreetcafe.org)
w/Fontana and Overhead Projector (www.myspace.com/fontana1)
Early-ish show, first band at 8-8:30, RH plays 3rd, probably around
10. Yes, we know, UNC plays USC at the same time. There was some
talk of somebody bringing a TV. Otherwise, we'll likely be done in
time for the second half.

Friday, March 30
The Cave, Chapel Hill (www.caverntavern.com)
w/Casados (from Champaign, Illinois; www.casadosmusic.com)
Probably the usual late show at the Cave start time, i.e. Casados
around 10 and RH around 11.

Saturday, March 31
Bella Festa, Wilmington (www.myspace.com/bellafesta)
w/Casados and TBD
Not sure about start time, maybe 11...?

Come one, come all! Also, we have new songs posted to our myspace and
reverbnation sites if you'd like to check 'em out.

Regina Hexaphone
www.myspace.com/reginahexaphone
www.reverbnation.com/reginahexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • some shows, this week and next, regina_hexaphone, 03/21/2007