ch-scene - Stuck In Traffic #2: Vigil, Nigeria, Birdseed

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Calvin Powers" <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Stuck In Traffic #2: Vigil, Nigeria, Birdseed
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 16:00:31 -0500

Howdy,

I'm pleased to announce the latest podcast from Stuck In Traffic, the
podcast dedicated to commenting on current events, analyzing cultural
phenomena, and telling true stories.

Stuck In Traffic
#2<http://www.stuckintraffic.com/2007/03/stuck-in-traffic-2-vigil-nigeria.html>:

My Virtual Vigil: How to bear witness in this Internet driven, globalized
world
Blinders, Very Narrow Blinders: What does it take to fall victim to scams
everyone else knows about?
Putting Out Birdseed: The surprise at my bird feeder

Plus the Zeitgeist Forecast and musical guest James Dunn.

Enjoy!
Calvin

  • Stuck In Traffic #2: Vigil, Nigeria, Birdseed, Calvin Powers, 03/03/2007