ch-scene - Re: Small (1991)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "johnI" <johniwaniszek AT iwaniszek.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Small (1991)
  • Date: 26 Feb 2007 12:07:30 -0800

On Feb 23, 6:54 pm, John Iwaniszek <n... AT hotmail.com> wrote:
> I just found a copy of Small's 91 EP with the hit single "Nasty Little
> Chick". It rocks. And it bring's back memories of the scorn that little
> purple haired harpy heaped on me whenever I went into School Kids during
> that decade.
>
> She even tried to run over me and my wife one evening using her crappy
> bicycle. I realize it wasn't personal, but that she just had an extremely
> piss-poor attitude.
>
> Anyway. Can anyone provide me with an accurate transcription of the
> lyrics?
>
> Thanks.

Never mind.

Via Mike:

Is it her lot in life
to stand and glare
this little sewer nymph
in purple hair

it seems to make her day
to give me grief
has she ever seen herself
she's beyond belief

She's got an attitude that's red and sore
ten feet of hatred trapped in five foot four
don't be nice to her, she'll hate you more
nasty little chick down at the record store

Was she dropped at birth ?
Did she have friends?
Or did the kids all laugh
at her expense ?
I've tried to talk to her,
and I've been nice
But I've just wasted time
she's made of ice

repeat chorus

  • Small (1991), John Iwaniszek, 02/23/2007
    • Re: Small (1991), johnI, 02/26/2007