ch-scene - Re: Steve Kimock w/MNR in Durham, NC 2/25

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: naught AT nil.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Steve Kimock w/MNR in Durham, NC 2/25
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:11:13 +0000 (UTC)

Doug Sutton <creeksidedls AT mindspring.com> wrote: > Mike: > > Thanks for
the heads-up. I'll be there. > > One question, if you know. I've never
heard of this place, and it appears to > be a private club. Do you know
if they are totally serious about the membership > thing (like 506), or is
it more nudge nudge wink wink, like certain other jernts I could name. > >
Just want to know if it will be any kind of hassle to get in. Thanks.

Hi Doug,

It's my understanding that for this show at least it will not be an
issue.

Should be a smokin' show. Because he's already on tour with Everyone
Orchestra, Kimock will have his full array of guitars, steels, etc. NOw
we just have to figure out what to play :-) Hank Smith is not exactly a
slouch, either.

Cheers,

Mike