ch-scene - Re: Steve Kimock w/MNR in Durham, NC 2/25

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Doug Sutton <creeksidedls AT mindspring.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Steve Kimock w/MNR in Durham, NC 2/25
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:50:33 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Mike:

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be there.

One question, if you know. I've never heard of this place, and it appears to
be a private club. Do you know if they are totally serious about the
membership
thing (like 506), or is it more nudge nudge wink wink, like certain other
jernts I could name.

Just want to know if it will be any kind of hassle to get in. Thanks.