ch-scene - Re: The Mill

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: The Mill
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 21:33:46 -0500

Wow! Now I don't have to watch "Young Rock" on my TV/VCR anymore!

One thing: I'm pretty sure that Dex's Maus tour thing is from IRS's The Cutting Edge, not 120 Minutes, which didn't exist in '85, IIRC. But maybe you were just being coy with the captioning.

So how many blogs can Kirk Ross blog while still managing to eat & sleep some reasonable amount?

kmr wrote:
Bloggiddy blog blog blog
I don't know what that means.
Staying busy.

http://www.carrborocitizen.com/mill/

The Music Library has been created to resemble the bedroom floor of a
14 year old.
Or maybe mine.
http://www.carrborocitizen.com/mill/music/

kmr