ch-scene - Re: Kashmir in Durham

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: zenopox AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Kashmir in Durham
  • Date: 1 Dec 2006 19:45:13 -0800

i too am a fan of kashmir. the buffet is darn good:

1) fresh nan served to your table
2) great variety - i often find things on the buffet that i have
never tried - there's always a seafood option and plenty of
vegetarian options - always a nice, rich curried goat, which i don't
remember ever seeing at sitar
3) not as crowded as sitar
4) friendly staff that is excited to talk about the food

give them a try. they need the traffic.

-zeno