ch-scene - Re: Muhammad Ali

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "rick sawyer" <rickbang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Muhammad Ali
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:59:25 -0500

and here it is on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqMk-AuTDZE

On 11/27/06, rick sawyer <rickbang AT gmail.com> wrote:
there are hundreds of songs about muhmmad ali, but i suspect that
yours is johnny wakelin's "black superman (muhammad ali)" (covered,
incidentally, on "thai beat a-go-go, volume3").

there is at least one compilation of muhammad ali songs. the one that
WXDU has in its library is "hits and misses."

rick