ch-scene - Cutout CD distributors aside from Scorpio & Daedalus?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Cutout CD distributors aside from Scorpio & Daedalus?
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:29:19 -0500

Just nosing around to see if there are any other reliable cutout CD
distributors we can order from at Reader's Corner. We do well with the jazz,
blues, country and punk stuff we can get from Scorpio and Daedalus, but I'm
wondering if there are similar companies with slightly different offerings
that we might use to shake up the stock a bit. Probably looking for cutouts
only here; we like to keep our new stuff cheap.

todd figured if any others existed someone here would know morman

  • Cutout CD distributors aside from Scorpio & Daedalus?, Todd Morman, 11/05/2006