ch-scene - Re: Re: Whatever happened to...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "country marxist" <countrymarxist AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Whatever happened to...
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:14:27 -0500

That's, funny, I am working on a custom Flash mp3 player right now for
the New Orleans tourist board. That one at groovo looks like one I've
been seeing a lot recently; however when I click on it I just get a
playlist of "undefined."

If you get listless listening to alt-durhamites, I've added some more
tracks to the bpr radio player recently. You can listen to the whole
proud to swim home comp there too now.
http://www.backporchrevolution.com