ch-scene - [Internationalist Books] bad news bears! (no inga muscio)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist Books] bad news bears! (no inga muscio)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:05:34 -0400

unfortunate news!

just as i pressed SEND on the events email, inga muscio called and says she'll be unable to come tomorrow night. she's feeling very sick in baltimore and won't make it down. very, very sorry for the bad news! she'll be down in december or january and we've begun planning an exciting event to celebrate her & her books. (feel better, inga!).

email me if you need to pout: daniel AT internationalistbooks.org

all best,

daniel

  • [Internationalist Books] bad news bears! (no inga muscio), internationalistbooks, 10/17/2006