ch-scene - THE VINTS UPCOMING SHOWS!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "the[vints]" <thevints AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: THE VINTS UPCOMING SHOWS!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:32:30 -0300

Hello everyone--

Just wanted to let you know that we are still hard at work in the studio.
The new album date has been pushed back to early spring. In the
meantime.....all of you folks may have only one more chance to see us
perform in Raleigh in 2006! Here are our last Triangle area shows of the
year....

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 18--POUR HOUSE MUSIC HALL--We are playing with our friends
the lowlands from winston-salem. It is mug night, so remember to bring your
mug....the first 50 people will get a FREE limited edition Vints/Pour House
mug!! show starts at 10:00pm.

FRIDAY OCTOBER 20--REVERIE COFFEE DEN--This is an "unplugged" performance at
reverie...a cute little coffee shop on hillsborough street. Come out after
work (5:30 pm) to check us out. FREE SHOW!

thanks for listening and we'll see you soon!!

THE VINTS

ps--our new website is up now...go check it out!
--
thevints.us
myspace.com/thevintsmusic

  • THE VINTS UPCOMING SHOWS!, the[vints], 10/17/2006