ch-scene - The Dirty Little Heaters 10/27

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Reese Gibbs <rrgibbs53 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: The Dirty Little Heaters 10/27
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:06:26 -0700 (PDT)

The Dirty Little Heaters will play their final show on 10/27 - Blackbeard's
Lost weekend at the Cave . It will be a lost weekend indeed.

Reese

---------------------------------
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:52:14 -0400
From: "Jeremy Blair" <jerblar AT gmail.com>
To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: local song writing competition

Thought this might be pertinent info for some of the subscribers of
this list. I entered last year, I can confirm its legit.

*** The 2006 Top Sounding Original Music Contest deadline is nearing.
Please visit our website or local music stores for contest entry forms
and have your contest entry postmarked by October 31st, 2006. ***

Top Sound Productions is pleased to sponsor the 2006 Top Sounding
Original Music Contest!

This song contest is open to all singer/songwriters, instrumentalists,
and bands. Only original music will be considered and will be judged
based on quality of lyrics, melody and groove of the song. Up to 3
songs may be submitted per entry. All genres of music are allowed and
will be considered.

2006 Contest Prizes:
First place: $150 cash prize + 15 hours of studio time
Second place: $50 cash prize + 5 hours studio time
Third place: 3 hours of studio time

Contest Fees, Rules & Submission Deadline
The contest entry fee is $15 and must be submitted with a completed
entry form. The contest deadline for submissions is October 31st, 2006
and a winner will be decided by December 31st and posted on Top Sound
Productions website.

Visit our website to listen to 2005 winning artist at
http://www.topsoundproductions.com

Contest entry form link:
http://www.topsoundproductions.com/contests/TopSoundingOriginalMusicContest2006.pdf

Best regards,