ch-scene - Re: loveless

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "toenes" <c.toenes AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: loveless
  • Date: 10 Oct 2006 13:14:07 -0700

Didn't slog through this thesis as yet, but others include that Simon
Reynolds' book Blissed Out (depending on if you like Reynolds), and one
I'm looking forward to checking out, Mike McGonigal's (Chem
Imbalance/Yeti zines) 33 1/3 book on Loveless. Comes out in November, I
think.

He says he only uses the "s" word shoegaze once in the whole thing.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Bloody-Valentines-Loveless-33/dp/0826415482

Chris