ch-scene - Re: RALEIGH BANDS UNITE FOR ALZHEIMER'S!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: MattyH <DONT_SPAM_MEmfhedt AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: RALEIGH BANDS UNITE FOR ALZHEIMER'S!!!
  • Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 19:56:27 GMT

Speaking of Alzheimers, I just saw this article that's interesting:
http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/061005_alzheimers_marijuana.html

Apparently THC may be more effective than the current two drugs used for
Alzheimers (possibly way more effective). Research is preliminary. Also
some other good Alz. article links.

It's in my family too, good luck and rock on.
-Matt