ch-scene - Re: 2 questions.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: MattyH <DONT_SPAM_MEmfhedt AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: 2 questions.
  • Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:07:28 GMT

1) I've pumped my phonograph into my laptop through a little $40 usb
soundcard that has RCA inputs on it, works fine. You can borrow it if
you want. Another way would be with one of those recordable CD decks -
they have level controls and will automatically detect blank space and
make tracks. I think they are fairly cheap now.

2) Start with the Independent weekly rag

-Matt