ch-scene - Free Ferret - not music but nice

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Melissa Adams <musicmel AT earthlink.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Free Ferret - not music but nice
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:55:53 -0400

Hi all - please pardon the non-musical interlude. I'm just reaching out to see if anyone would be interested in adopting a small ferret. "Jack" was rescued by my nephew (and deposited with me for safekeeping) from an owner who didn't give him attention or play time. He is about two years old, but small and pretty smart. I think he would make someone a great pet but I can't keep him as I have a very old, very grumpy male cat.

If you're interested, email me off list and I can send photos. Also, Jack comes with a super nice black wire cage, 4 stories tall but light and easy to clean, plus all the ferret stuff I've bought him during my "foster care".
thanks!
Melissa Adams
M: 919*225*0289 / E: musicmel AT earthlink.net

  • Free Ferret - not music but nice, Melissa Adams, 09/28/2006