ch-scene - NL Tonight: DJ FAMILY VACATION, SECRET BOYFRIEND, HAMBURGER HELPUR, DJ CHI$$Z, FAREWELL TO SUMMER PARTY!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ryan AT dyss.net
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>, grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: NL Tonight: DJ FAMILY VACATION, SECRET BOYFRIEND, HAMBURGER HELPUR, DJ CHI$$Z, FAREWELL TO SUMMER PARTY!
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:07:19 +0200

++++++++++++++++++++++++++FRIDAY Sept 8th +++++++++++++

Lauren Ford, dear heart, Nightlight co-founder, extreme freak, hot dancer, is
moving to Argentina next week. Tonight we party in her honor in the twilight
of
Nightlight and of Summer 06, you all are invited! - - - -

w/ TANZMUSIK selected by

>>>DJ FAMILY VACATION (formerly ADMIT IT, 1200 Problems Krew from Tallulahs
>>>and
regular NL barn-burning fave) and

+++++++++++++++plus th live sounds of

SHALLOW BE THY NAME, MOWING LAWNS, + KINGSBURY MANX)

Starts @ 11PM it costs ZERO DOLLARS
at N I G H T L I G H T < < < 405 1/2 W ROSEMARY ST Chapel Hill NC