ch-scene - MC needed

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mick <shindig AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: MC needed
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:10:45 GMT

Our MC backed out!

So Sparklefest needs an MC this year for the 28th through the 30th of
September. Not MC like with two turntables and a microphone, but more
like a hipster Bob Barker. We have 25 rock bands - power pop, garage,
indy rock, roots rock, etc - so it would be super cool if you were into
and up on this type of music. Info on all the bands will be provided.
This year we are at the Pour House in Raleigh.

It's a fun gig and though we can't guarantee any cash, we may be able to
throw some at you. You will drink and eat for free and I do guarantee a
good time.

The shows start at 8, 7 & 6pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
respectively.

If you can only do select nights, that's cool - let' talk.

See the website: www.sparklefest.com

Email me for more details.

Mike
mnick AT nc.rr.com