ch-scene - office assistant job at Redeye Distribution / Yep Roc Records

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jobs @ Redeye" <jobs AT redeyeusa.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: office assistant job at Redeye Distribution / Yep Roc Records
  • Date: 5 Sep 2006 13:58:37 -0700

Hey, y'all. We've got an opening at Redeye / Yep Roc for an office
assistant, and we thought someone reading this list might be
interested. Thanks.

Office Assistant - Redeye Distribution / Yep Roc Records

Redeye is the country's leading independent distributor for both
physical and digital music. We distribute a diverse roster of artists,
including those on our own in-house record labels, Yep Roc Records and
Eleven Thirty Records. With artists ranging from Nick Lowe and Robyn
Hitchcock to The Pernice Brothers, Public Enemy and Mars Volta, and
labels such as Gold Standard Labs, Kanine, Flameshovel, A-F Records and
Arena Rock, Redeye represents a wide spectrum of international
independent music.

Redeye has an immediate opening for an entry-level Office Assistant in
our headquarters in Haw River, NC. This position is an excellent foot
in the door for a responsible, organized, enthusiastic,
getting-stuff-done kind of person. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package, an upbeat and dynamic working environment and an opportunity
for growth and advancement.

Responsibilities include:

=B7data entry
=B7filing and general accounting assistance
=B7reception duties
=B7delivering mail
=B7preparing and mailing invoices and other correspondence
=B7managing the office, including ordering office supplies and dealing
with equipment maintenance and building-related issues
=B7other duties in support of the administrative, accounting and HR
staff as required

Excellent organization skills and attention to detail are essential.
Must be professional and personable with strong written and verbal
communication skills, self-motivated, flexible and comfortable managing
multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.

Strong computer skills are a must, especially MS Office (Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook). A love of music is a definite plus.
Relevant work experience or educational background definitely
preferred.

A high school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree
preferred.

For consideration please send resume and salary requirements to
jobs AT RedeyeUSA.com, or fax (336) 578-7388. Visit RedeyeUSA.com and
YepRoc.com for more info about our company.

Please, no phone calls.
No recruiters, please.
We do not offer relocation assistance.

  • office assistant job at Redeye Distribution / Yep Roc Records, Jobs @ Redeye, 09/05/2006