ch-scene - Another year, another game....

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Margaret Campbell" <margaretc AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Another year, another game....
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:12:57 -0400

As I've done before, I'm going to trade in my unused Bulls tix to give to
pretty much anyone who would like to go.

Rules are that you must go, you must cheer for the Bulls, and if my name
shows up on the birthday list, you must cheer.

Tickets aren't absolutely unlimited, and you really need to limit yourself
to asking for 1-4. People I actually know will get some preference, but
that's not required. I'm pretty sure it will be the August 30th game,
playing the Columbus Clippers. Game time, 7pm, gates open at 6.

--
--Margaret Campbell

  • Another year, another game...., Margaret Campbell, 08/14/2006