ch-scene - Re: movieminder

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: movieminder
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 23:45:26 -0400

> that was, like, my favorite web site, dudes. thank
> alla y'all who helped with it over the years.

I used it every time I wanted to see a movie in a theater (which was a kinda
rare event, but still). Thanks, Ross et al. It was a beautiful thing to do
for us. And this:

"As a final courtesy, here are some links we have collected if you wish to
bookmark your favorite venues as seen through other services."

is just the creamy icing on the delicious free cake.

todd bravissimo morman