ch-scene - Marked Men, Pink Razors and Crossed Eyes - Tonight! - Bull City Records.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "chaz" <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Marked Men, Pink Razors and Crossed Eyes - Tonight! - Bull City Records.
  • Date: 2 Aug 2006 08:32:45 -0700

Hello all!!

I am extremely giddy and pleased to present to you, tonight, a show of
grandiose heights.
If you don't make it out, you'll be missing the show of the year at
Bull City Records. One of the bands has already made my top 3 list of
the year, one of the bands is the best thing pop punk has to offer on
this side of Screeching Weasel, and one band is the Street Sharks guys
debuting with a different sound and different band name. This my
friends, is a show to slay all shows. Awesome.

Tonight! Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006,
Bull City Records & Ree Chivey Productions present to you:

- THE MARKED MEN -
[http://www.myspace.com/themarkedmen]
(powerpoppunk perfect enough to make you cry. the new album is
amazing.)
- PINK RAZORS -
[http://www.myspace.com/pinkrazors]
(the amazingest punk pop on the east coast!)
- CROSSED EYES -
(Street Sharks without the shark. word up.)

all ages, no alcohol, 5 bucks.
starts @ 9pm.
see ya out!!

  • Marked Men, Pink Razors and Crossed Eyes - Tonight! - Bull City Records., chaz, 08/02/2006