ch-scene - CANCER PARTY this SATURDAY

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ryan AT dyss.net
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: CANCER PARTY this SATURDAY
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:03:36 -0500

Hey! Lovers -

We're throwing a special birthday bash for Cancers (such as myself,
Nicole Dream, Jessica Storm, Lizzie Borden,James O'BoyleNOTPRESENT,
some other folks) and YOU, this Saturday July 22nd!

Dance and emotion and kind eyes and maybe a good old-fashioned dogpile
(and/or unorthodox and unselfconscious floor-writhing + movement), set
to sounds wrought by ::

:: NATASHA <-- charismatic dance pop songstresses and treble-mongering
keyboard prodigies arrived in spandex, perhaps bringing with them a
harem of slavishly devoted boys (where are the girls???), Xanadu, no
games, serious hits, no apologies none ...

::::OPENING FLOWER HAPPY BIRD <-- fine fine pop collision of Chapel
Hill and Richmond peeps, killer beatz, guitars and lots of heart.

::::::SECRET BOYFRIEND <--- satirizing male erotic fantasies since
2004 with "out" emo, one delayed voice, faeirie bell tone whisper /
glory hole

PLUS the inimitable
:::::::::::::::::::::::DJs MOTHERSBROTHERS playing your favorite
tanzmusik rekkids ALL NIGHT LONG! Disco, italo, house, new wave etc
the tempo will be right-on for dance hippy fire dancing and floor
throb under low light

Plus it's FREE and we might have a penny-beer KEG, (I will confirm
this soon) so there is like no reason not to come and celebrate these
birthdays with divine pop sounds and loud dance music and plenty of
short-shorts!/and or cut-offs (I'm hoping!)(too much hot, not enough
pants). Love is a real thing ....

It's at NIGHTLIGHT < 405 1/2 W Rosemary ST in Chapel Hill NC

PaiXXX,

Ryan + NL freaks