ch-scene - Need a touring van???

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "tangopa" <tangopabretwalla AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Need a touring van???
  • Date: 20 Jul 2006 08:56:53 -0700

Selling a '97 full-sized Ford Econoline. It has been government fleet
maintained and has only 57,400 miles!!! Body looks great, interior is
very good. Front and rear AC. It's a window van. I toured with a 5
member band in this with all our equipement and there was more than
enough room and this is with 2 marshall stacks, a stand-up bass, 8 x 10
bass cab and a full drum kit (not to mention suit cases). I'm in
Durham. Contact me at the following email address if you're
interested:

tangopabretwalla AT hotmail.com

Thanks!

  • Need a touring van???, tangopa, 07/20/2006