ch-scene - Re: Burrito Bunker sold

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "mattt317 AT yahoo.com" <matt.thayer AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Burrito Bunker sold
  • Date: 11 Jul 2006 06:20:43 -0700

If you live in Raleigh, on Old Wake Forest Road, near the corner of
Wake Forest Road, just up of the freeway...try Los Cuates, great
Carnitas and Carne Assada burritos for around $ 4-5, basically grilled
meat, a little guac in a tortilla...you can customized if you want, run
by a friendly family...they have a great salsa bar with spicy carrots,
cukes, limes, etc....they installed a projection tv for the world cup!
I've always been a big fan of the mission style burrito, and Los Cuates
are very different, no beans, no rice, but they rock and roll....

Pueblo Market (grocery store) around the corner is pretty awesome,
too.... Cuban coffee, cheap spices, etc....

Los Cuates 4524 Old Wake Forest Road

cheers, matt