ch-scene - Re: anyone have zatoichi #14 i might borrow?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: anyone have zatoichi #14 i might borrow?
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 13:54:27 -0400

Nicheflix only has it in PAL, and I'd think if it were available in NTSC they'd have it, so you may be SOL, unless VisArt has a VHS copy. http://www.nicheflix.com/movie_details.aspx?movieID=5235

Unless of course you have a player that can do the PAL->NTSC conversion. I think one of mine has a menu about that somewhere, but I'm still on the fence about signing up for nicheflix (I'd really only be doing it to get my hands on the Korean version of the Twin Peaks pilot, without having to spend the $60 on the entire Korean box-set) and this isn't enough to tip the scales ;-)

www.dvdasian.com doesn't seem to have it either. Hmm, I'm beginning to sense a back-story to this somewhere.

Ross

cptnevo wrote:
not that it matters, but i did wanna clarify that my OT post here is
b/c #14 isn't avialble via netflix. thank you. buen fin de semana.

cptnevo wrote:
i have #13 at home from netflix (w/#15 in the queue) and thought i'd
asked about #14 "zatoichi's pilgrimage."

does anyone have a copy i might borrow? in chapel hill, durham, or
hillsborough?

nhb7_AT_yahoo.com

thanks. sorry to bother.