ch-scene - Re: 506 Music Trivia Night this Sunday!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Gorman" <goylemjax AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: 506 Music Trivia Night this Sunday!
  • Date: 28 Jun 2006 09:21:18 -0700

Besides having a Cure cover band along w/the Shankleys, perhaps people
are tired of the whole 'cover band' thing by now? Some of the people I
talked to before and after that show, which was admittedly pretty good
and for a good cause, either skipped it or said the novelty of it all
was wearing thin. Peeps vote w/their feets.