ch-scene - Re: cover show chapel hill Sept. 2nd

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: billy <thirduncle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: cover show chapel hill Sept. 2nd
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:42:00 -0400

anyone want to do a guided by voices cover band? i'd definitely like
to take part. i can do rhythm guitar or bass and backing vocals.
anyone???

billy

On 6/18/06, Eric Mann <trilamdabooking AT gmail.com> wrote:
hey,

i am looking to put together a cover show with 3 or 4 bands on Sept. 2nd @
Wetlands.
let me know if you have a band in mind to cover or if you think you want to
put something together with other local musicians for the show.
ideas....the cure, iron maiden, archers of loaf, the replacements, journey,
new order, face to face.....i'm am sure you have better ideas.
let me know - this should be a fun as hell show - if it comes together.

Eric

--
Trilamda Booking.
Formerly of Kudzu Wish booking.