ch-scene - bickett - tonight!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: molly AT bickettgallery.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: bickett - tonight!
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:48:31 -0000 (UCT)

Hi Skip,

I hope you are well. We have a multi-media installation going on at the
gallery which includes a sound installation and a short film ( check out
the new screening room when you arrive ). I believe you usually start your
films around 9:30. I apologize to be requesting this so late, but it just
dawned on me that the film and sound installation is scheduled to run from
7 until 10pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. If you wouldn't
mind terribly, would you wait until 10 to get your line up going? I would
appreciate it very much .

It's just me these days wearing all the hats, so again I apologize for not
notifying you well in advance. I think you and your loyal audience will
totally dig the film - it's 20 minutes and runs on a loop. Brad had your
number and didn't leave it with me when he left. Will you send it to me,
so I'll have it on file?

I have to go to an event at the NCMA, but will return with the artist and
he will turn the film and sound installation of at 10, then you can load
in and set up your gear.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience. FYI - the show runs through July 8.

Best,

Molly