ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of May 11, 2006

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: monsonia AT monsonia.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of May 11, 2006
  • Date: 13 May 2006 16:18:43 -0700

Hello all -

We're also playing the Saturday May 20 show at Slim's in Raleigh.
We're opening up for our good friends BLACK SKIES. I daresay this show
will freaking ROCK - We'll do our best, but BLACK SKIES (they keep
spelling it with all caps) have just come back from a short tour and
should be in fine form.

info: http://www.myspace.com/slimsdowntownraleigh

http://www.myspace.com/losblackskies

Thanks!