ch-scene - Looking for 2-track reel-to-reel and old mixing console

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ceg5 AT hotmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Looking for 2-track reel-to-reel and old mixing console
  • Date: 10 May 2006 11:17:46 -0700

I'm in the market for a quality 2-track reel-to-reel deck for mixdowns
and some older mixing console (most likely Tascam, Allen & Heath, or
Soundcraft) with 8 or more channels, multiple subgroups, tape returns,
and at least two aux sends. I'm looking for a bargain, and I know
somebody out there must be trying to unload their old analog gear. If
you are selling something that meets the above description, give me a
call: (919)260-5786