ch-scene - Sunday night! Last Minute Show @ Bull City Records! 8:30pm.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "chaz" <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Sunday night! Last Minute Show @ Bull City Records! 8:30pm.
  • Date: 6 May 2006 18:00:40 -0700

hey everyone!
a band passing through the area from Minneapolis unfortunately had a
show canceled on them in Richmond. they play amazing Dillinger 4 style
punkpoprawk and we decided we'd scrambled and try and set something up
for them at the shop here.

should be fun and you get to come and see the stress of pulling off a
last minute, non-publicized show! come watch chaz sweat!

Off With Their Heads
(http://www.myspace.com/offwiththeirheads)
Concrete Bombers
(probably, waiting for confirmation - from raleigh)

the show starts at 8:30 on the dot. be here by 8:20 and we'll kick off
at 8:30. really. i promise. i'm gonna be strict i think.

this'll give curious people a chance to come out and check it out and
still make it home in time for bedtime!!
wooohooooo

hope to see ya out!
love, chaz.

  • Sunday night! Last Minute Show @ Bull City Records! 8:30pm., chaz, 05/06/2006