ch-scene - +++An Update On Melissa Yorks Progress+++

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: info AT fourcornerscuisine.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: +++An Update On Melissa Yorks Progress+++
  • Date: 5 May 2006 08:58:35 -0700

For the fans and friends of Melissa York we, Shirle' and David, just
wanted to let everyone know that Melissa is doing better everyday and
she sends out her thanks to everyone who has helped her through this.
She has been really overwhelmed by the support she has received and is
truly grateful.
As for her progress, she has some movement in her neck, being able to
turn it to about 1 o'clock and 11 o'clock and can raise and lower it to
about the same. Her neck brace is off and her pain is getting less and
less each day.

She is totally itchin' to start playing her drums again and being the
active little monkey she was before (if you did not know, she was an
avid athlete participating in triathlons...talk about tough!)

We are going to be hosting a benefit concert (for her hospital bills
which are now starting to come in) featuring a bunch of great bands all
playing at the Cradle soon, so we will keep you posted on that date.

Again, a BIG THANKS to all for helping Melissa.

Talk soon!