ch-scene - OT: Deborah Ross and Janet Cowell on Raleigh cable access tonight

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: OT: Deborah Ross and Janet Cowell on Raleigh cable access tonight
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:41:15 -0500

To anyone with Raleigh Time-Warner cable: I figured I'd mention that State
Rep. Deborah Ross and Senator Janet Cowell are appearing on my show tonight;
it's live call-in so feel free to participate. Raleigh cable channel 10 from
8-9pm.

todd should be a fun informal discussion morman

  • OT: Deborah Ross and Janet Cowell on Raleigh cable access tonight, Todd Morman, 05/03/2006